Since i’m cool and i want to do something nice for all of you wonderful people i decided to do a giveaway because i love you all and you make this tumblr journey worthwhile.
So here we go ,there will only be one winner and you get to choose which bag you want because there is no way in hell you’re getting both because they’re expensive
and i want one heuehue.
You my friend will receive:
1.Leopard sid backpack or Winged sid backpack
2.Fujifilm Instax mini 8 instant film camera - pink.
3.Etude House BB Cream cotton fit.
4.Etude house CC Cream.
Im not going to be a poo and say you have to follow me because you don’t have to but it would be nice if you did because im cool and i’ll love you forever.
As this giveaway is for my followers i would be super grateful if you did follow *winks*
Reblog as much as you like , LIKES DO COUNT
This giveaway will end on the 15th of February so you have enough time to try try try and win win win
- I’ll ship Internationally
i like my ships like kaisoo free.
- Please be comfortable with messaging me where you are located.
- Likes count
- i’ll add in a free bag of rice and chopsticks because ,no rice no life.
- Have your ask box open
- Winner will be notified via message and has to answer within 48 hours, otherwise another winner will be drawn.
- Winner will be drawn randomly.
- Dont’ be a poop and erase all the text m’kay
Have fun my loves and goodluck.
*pats your putt*
Since it’s starting to get a bit chilly outside, I thought I’d do a little pick-me-up for all of you lovely chummies on Tumblr!
- You must be following my blog in order to win! Please, please, PLEASE don’t follow me just for this giveaway and then unfollow immediately after!
- Reblogs count but likes do not! Feel free to like the post if you’d like to bookmark it, though! (And you can reblog as much as you like but please keep your own followers in mind!)
- I will ship internationally!
- There will be one winner only!
- The prizes include one wig from GLW, a pair of lenses from PinkyParadise, a set of six pastel gel pens, kawaii stationery, a cute alpaca plush of your choosing, kawaii stickers, and a set of cute dessert hair bows!
- Don’t delete this text!
- The giveaway closes officially on January 1st! The winner will be chosen then using a random number generator!
- Your asks must be open! If the winner doesn’t respond within twenty-four hours, another person will be chosen! Sorry!
Have fun, my beautiful shining stars! (✿◠‿◠)
How to win $50 store credit to spend on sandysshop.storenvy.com ?
❤❤❤Here are few Rules❤❤❤
1. Must follow Sandysshop on Tumblr
2. Watch our store on Storenvy ( + 1 entry)
3. Reblog this (1 reblog = 1 entry), we will keep count till the end of event. Everyone can reblog giveaway post more than once. Each reblog will count as an entry!
4. ” Likes ” do not count
5. Do not delete the text when you reblog it
Ends on December 31. 2013 (GMT +8)
We will announce the winner on Jan 5th.
This is open to all countries :)
❤❤❤ Please enjoy the event & Good Luck!!! Yay ❤❤❤
<(￣︶￣)> ~(￣▽￣)~* (￣﹏￣)
So many lovely tights and socks ヽ( ★ω★)ノ
"…and when I’m not doing that, I’m fulfilling my ‘destiny’. Do I get any thanks?”
Dean/Cas snow angels or Dean/Cas cutting down the christmas tree
YESTERDAY’S PICTURE IS FINALLY DONE WOOEEEO gjhgjgk i chose the snow angels idea and castiel is doing a face-down-in-the-snow angel ‘cause he doesn’t know how to do things okay and dean is like CASS YOU LITTLE SHIT LOL jghgjkghgj UHMMMM YEH I THINK THAT’S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT ENJOY!
me coming back to mcdonalds in the same day
Dylan’s latest Instagram Pic
merlin by episode : 5x13
U can’t do anything but love my beanie
john winchester: father of the year
Alright. I study photography at school and a couple of weeks ago, we had to participate with a photography-contest called “contrast”. You could choose whatever you wanted: young-old, poor-rich, boy-girl, city-nature etc. I didn’t want something cliche and decided to show the contrast between someone who has self harm scars, and someone who hasn’t. No one of my class knows the left arm is mine, but I showed the picture to everyone to present it and I said that scars don’t have to define you. I thought everyone would be like “ew”, but everyone thought it was a really nice picture and I did a good job. They weren’t the only one who thought that though, because a week ago I got an email from the contest, saying I got more info this week. Yesterday I saw some pictures of the jury who were looking at the elected pictures, and guess what I saw? My picture. This photo is probably going to be exhibited in december, and I’m actually really proud of myself. I am not gloryfying anything, I do not think my scars are beautiful nor do I like them. I’m just not ashamed of them, and I don’t care what anyone else says about it. I only wanted to point out the contrast, because that were the intentions of the contest. So here it is, someone asked for me to post it.